Monday, March 8, 2010

Epic Battle

I spent what felt like the whole day at the university trying to upload pictures to shutterfly. After attempting this feat on 4 different computers, I found one that worked, at least for the most part.
I had to curse and slander the computers, network, Australian internet, and the university dozens of times to bring you this, all of the pictures I took while in SE Asia.

As an added bonus I put up the pictures from my trip to Macedonia, note the dodgy facial hair!

http://ramblingsofadventure.shutterfly.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gavin,

    Thank you for the epic efforts in getting pictures posted ... they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gav...now to just try and view the pics. Wasn't sucessful with the profile pic! Said it didn't fit...oh, well you remember what I look like right?

    ReplyDelete