Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 28, Bangkok

I've spent my day reflecting on my travels around SE Asia, I feel incredibly blessed in having this opportunity. SE Asia was nothing like what I expected, the people are friendly and understanding, the scenery is unlike any place I've seen, and the food is delicious and inexpensive. I've eaten the majority of my meals from street vendors without getting sick, I've walked the streets of Thailand and Cambodia late at night, alone, and I've never felt threatened. I've eaten the fried bugs, experienced the temples, rode the elephants, watched the Muay Thai fights with the locals, and dove the Indian Ocean. I have no reservations of my time spent here, this trip has been amazing and it's something I'll remember for the rest of my life.

My flight for Oz leaves tonight, the next adventure, the next unknown, and I'm excited.

In the meantime I'm going to head off for a little alley five minutes away from the hostel, this is where I'll celebrate my last night in Bangkok by stuffing my face with an assortment of food I've never seen before.

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you we could just BUST!!! (Burst?)
    LOL!!!
    Can't wait to hear your voice and learn of your next Great Adventure. Onward to OZ....

    ReplyDelete