Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 20, Koh Phi Phi


I woke up before everyone and decided to find myself a nice plot on the beach and take in the scenery. I warned my travel companions to take it slow the first few days so that we wouldn't get burned, I thought I was playing it safe by dousing myself in SPF 50 (several times) but it turns out the sun here got the best of me and everyone else. With a stunning red countenance and an endlessly sweaty brow, we sat down to eat some local food and indulge in fruit smoothies.

I'll be hiding from the sun the next few days, this could be a good opportunity to get dive certified!

3 comments:

  1. Post pictures post haste! Sounds bea-utiful!
    Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. We are waiting with bated breath. What is new in paradise? Scuba diving? Snow is great here! More pictures please! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gavin, Just got your blog figured out. Thanks for great stories. I hope Nina and Brittany are behaving. Tell Nina to write more and do a blog as well like you. Enjoy the beach and water.
    Tania (Nina's mom)

    ReplyDelete